Saturday 3 April 2010

Glasgow parkrun April 3, 2010



Unfortunately I couldn't run in today's 5k event, however I did cycle along and took my camera, so in the absence of Gil Williamson's excellent pics, here's a few of my not nearly as good ones. Click here for Glasgow parkrun pics

A total of 277 runners finished the run.

Bellahouston Harriers' recent recruit Robel Negash went one better than his maiden run last week by winning in a time of 16:53.

Giffnock North's Catriona Lockie (pictured) was one of the youngest and coasted to victory in the women's race, at the first time of asking, with a time of 19:32.


Of couse some runners were slightly older and more experienced. Full Results here:

Congratulations to my friend from the yoga class Tracy Grabiner, who earned her second PB in as many weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment