Saturday 27 March 2010

Cycle to Bridge of Weir and Back - Thursday, March 25

I went over on my ankle whilst walking on Monday so no running for me, however I can still cycle so I did 10k on the bike in the gym in the morning and then cycled through Pollok Park, along the cycle path through Paisley to Bridge of Weir and back 50.36km.  The furthest I've ever cycled.  It took 2:39:02 and burned up 1892 calories, so not a bad replacement for a run.  The main difference was that my feet were freezing, I was walking with to blocks of ice where my feet should have been and even in a hot bath they took ages to thaw out.  I wonder what real cyclists do to stop their feet from freezing? 



Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Cycle to Bridge of Weir and Back

Click above for route

No comments:

Post a Comment