Sunday 31 August 2014

Photos of Victoria parkrun #43

I returned to Victoria Park this week but this time with my camera rather than my trainers. I had decided to do my long run later in the day to get my mileage for the year up to 1814k.  There was another great turnout, with some 225 runners completing the 5k course.

Scott Kennedy celebrated his 50th parkrun by winning, for the 6th time out of 7 appearances, in a time of 16:30.  Also completing her 7th Victoria parkrun was women's race winner, Joanna Patterson, who ran the three laps in a time of 19:36.
Scott Kennedy (in the sunglasses)
Fast Women Runners

Watson Jones (74) the oldest runner at Victoria Park


Congratulations to everyone who participated, including Norman Groves who chalked up his 100th parkrun and, of course, thanks to all the volunteers for making the event happen.

Happy Hundred for Norman Groves


All my photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment