Saturday 2 February 2013

Flu Part 3

I had a couple of days when I thought I might have been recovering but sadly it was not to be and I still find myself battling against the symptoms of influenza.  It's floored me for a long time now, I initially started feeling unwell on the 18th December!!  I have another Doctor's appointment on Monday but there doesn't seem to be much that she can do.  For my part all I can do is continue to rest and to eat healthy foods, I'm also doing a little Yoga to improve my circulation.  I've found myself regularly wearing two pairs of trousers and three tops to try to warm up the chill in my legs and back and that's on top of the central heating.  My night sweats appear to be an indication that my body is fighting back but, to date, it doesn't seem to be winning.  Things can only get better :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment