Tuesday 15 January 2013

Flu Part 2


I’m afraid that I’m still suffering with Flu.  I’ve missed most of the so called ‘festive season’ and have not been able to spend the time with friends and family that I would have liked to.  I had a brief respite and returned to work last Friday, a quiet weekend followed but I’m afraid that I wasn’t feeling great at work on Monday.  I actually went to the gym at Monday lunch time but knew that I wasn’t up to exercising and didn’t even get changed into my gym gear.  Monday night was a nightmare as the Flu symptoms really kicked in with a headache, aching muscles and night fever, which resulted in me having to change my PJs three times during the night.  Lemsip Flu Max was taking at regular intervals but to little if any effect.  Tuesday has been a complete write off. I was looking forward to seeing Les Miserableson Tuesday night but instead it was me that was the miserable one as I spent the day shattered and falling in and out of sleep.  My body has decided that I will need to rest, so be it!   I’m sure that they’ll be plenty of time for rebuilding friendships and getting back to fitness in the near future but for now it’s rest and plenty of fluids for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment