Thursday 25 September 2014

2014 in 2014

One of my goals this year was to run as many kilometres as there are years in the date, so I joined in with others aiming to run 2014k in 2014.  Today, 25th September, I've managed to reach my goal.

Achievable targets provide something to focus on when the going gets tough, if you're a runner, they can help motivate you to overcome negative thoughts and the challenges of the weather, they can also help you, quite literally, go that extra mile.  Despite injury and illness, with support from friends and running buddies, I've managed to fulfil this particular challenge, there's still plenty of time for you to reach yours.



1 comment:

  1. Well done in achieving your goal and with so much of the year left. Is 2014 miles on now? Sound advice as well.

    ReplyDelete