Friday 15 July 2011

21,000 Thanks to You!


I took the decision last year to add a counter to my Blog and, perhaps, an even bigger decision to set it so it didn’t include my visits to the site. I had no idea how many visits to expect but I do know that I am delighted to have received 21000 hits over the past 365 days!


For some reason my visitors don’t tend to leave comments, either positive or negative, on this site. However quite a lot of people do leave comments and ‘likes’ on Facebook and/or when they meet me in person, usually at various races.

My thanks to each and every one of you, I hope to continue to ‘entertain’ you for many years to come!



I had to laugh the other night when, live on BBC Radio 6, Marc Riley read out an email from me and said 'That's not your real name, is it, Jimmi?"

No comments:

Post a Comment