Sunday 29 September 2013

Victoria Park parkrun test event

I popped along to Victoria Park on Saturday morning to record the test even for the latest addition to the parkrun family.  The weather was kind and the test seemed to go to plan.  Of course it's hard to predict how many people will attend the event once it's launched on 12th October but I'll be there some weeks and, with the number of other runners that I saw both within the park and in the neighbouring streets, it could well prove to be very successful.  

The route is flat and scenic and includes three loops of the park and its pond.  I hope the pics give you a flavour of the event.















  You can see all my photos of the event here


All photos are copyrighted but available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment