Monday 28 February 2011

Waterfalls and Wild Flowers.... I eventually get out on my new bike!

Sunday was such a lovely day that I decided to postpone my long run by 24 hours and head out with the new bike and camera instead. I wasn’t sure where I was going but I ended up at Rouken Glen Park, where after a while, I saw a signpost for the waterfall. Waterfalls are often featured in photography magazines, with the photographer using a slow shutter speed to catch the movement and whiteness of them. I hadn’t packed my tripod and I don’t yet have a filter but I was able to rest the camera on a couple of fences, which allowed me to extend the shutter speed without the camera moving.


















After leaving Rouken Glen, I headed down Nitshill Road and then down to Crookston Road. I joined the national cycle path N7 and photographed some flowers in Rosshall Park before heading through Pollok Park and popping into Morrisons at Crossmyloof and eventually home. I had cycled just over 16 miles and had taken couple of good pics, not too a bad way to spend a Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment