Tuesday 13 May 2014

Glasgow Women's 10k 2014

I had the pleasure of supporting and taking photographs of the Glasgow Women's 10k on Sunday, it was a lovely day but unfortunately I couldn't stay as long as I would have liked. There were some great performances and hopefully I've captured some memories of the race for you.

Oban born, Susan Partridge and Doodhamer, Hayley Haining, both marked there recent selection for the Scottish team for the Commonwealth Games Marathon by leading the almost 7,000 runners from the start, with Leeds based Susan romping home in a time of 33mins 53secs, with runner-up Hayley leading home a pack of Kilbarchan AAC runners in a time of 35mins 21secs, followed home by Elspeth Curran in 3rd place in 35:39 and Gemma Rankin in 36:00.


Link to my photos

Full results

No comments:

Post a Comment