Friday 31 January 2014

I'm a Clyde-Sider


I've now received my email offering me a role in the Sport Services Team

Sports Services - Training Venue Team Member

Our Training Venues Team will provide vital support to the athletes competing at Glasgow 2014.
Potentially involved across a number of training venues within the greter Glasgow area, including competition venues where athlete training takes place, you will be responsible for helping athletes reach their peak level of performance in time for their respective events.
Your duties could include meeting and greeting athletes, access control, maintenance of equipment and responding to questions.
You'll respond sensitively to the needs of athletes and team officials, liaising closely with colleagues in other teams such as Sport Information, Sport Equipment, Transport and Facilities.

I'll be helping out at the Weightlifting, which to be honest, wouldn't be my first choice but I'm sure it will be a great experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment