Monday 28 March 2011

No Negatives in Photo Class

The weekend saw the end of GMT and the beginning of British Summer Time, it also marked the end of the eleven week photography course that I've been doing at Glasgow Met college.  It was a good course, with a real cross section of students.  In the past, you would always aim to keep in touch but never really got around to it but now, with the onset of social network sites, the opportunity to keep in touch is so much easier. 

One of my fellow students remarked "What are we going to do with our Saturday mornings now?"  Of course that's not a problem for me, I'll be back at the parkrun of course.  I wont be given up on my phot studies though as I've already signed up for an evening course at Langside College, starting in April, as well as Practical Photography's Digital SLR Skills Bootcamp course!

No comments:

Post a Comment